Biswap FAQ — Investigate the DeFi Space!
More FAQ have arrived! We gathered the most frequent questions and prepared informative answers!
Let’s find the answers together!
1. Why do I see the white screen instead of Biswap pages?
The white screen problem might occur due to the following reasons:
- Incorrect operations with some browsers. That’s why the Biswap team highly recommends using the Google Chrome browser to experience the platform’s functionality to the fullest and avoid the white screen problem.
- Automatic translation of the browser’s page. Just remove automatic translation to avoid the white screen issue.
2. Can Biswap boost APR for BSW-BSW Launchpool? If not, why?
APR Increase for BSW-BSW Launchpool depends on tokenomics. There are such subjects as demand and limit in tokenomics. A certain number of tokens (28) is allocated from each block and this number will decrease over time. Biswap tokenomics include a sector where BSW tokens are allocated to Biswap Farms and Launchpools in the specific percent correlation per block.
Therefore such decisions can be made only after a comprehensive analysis of many important factors. Nevertheless, Biswap team always tries to give you the best possibilities to multiply your crypto.
3. What is a multiplier in Biswap Farms?
Multiplayer is the ratio that shows which part of the block goes to the specific farm every 3 seconds.
4. Why are my tokens not displayed in the Metamask wallet after I withdraw them on Biswap?
After you harvest tokens from Biswap Farm or withdraw them from Launchpool — your tokens are credited to your wallet. If you don’t see them you just need to add them to your wallet. You can do it in the following way:
- Scroll the Biswap page till the footer
- Click on the Metamask wallet’s logo
- Import the BSW token by clicking the Add Token button in your Metamask wallet which will be automatically opened for you
Add another token:
If you need to add another token, for example, WBNB, you should follow the next steps:
- Open Biswap Launchpools page
- Click Details on the Launchpool window
3. Then import the token by clicking the Add to Metamask button
Warning! Add tokens only if you are sure that their address is official. It does not refer to the address that holds your own personal tokens! You can check the address at the token’s website or by using https://bscscan.com/ and searching directly for the name of your token.
Remember, on Biswap you can always click the View contract:
Join the Biswap social media platforms:
📢 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/biswap_news
💬 Telegram Chat: https://t.me/biswap
🕊 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Biswap_Dex
📃 Medium: https://biswap-dex.medium.com/
Feel free to ask any questions and share your ideas!
👥 Find the Official Biswap Admins here:👇
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/biswap