Brave Wallet Guide| Settings & Connection to Biswap!
Biswap supports a new Wallet — Brave Wallet. This service works as a native feature of the Brave browser. So, to experience new opportunities, you have to take certain steps.
Let us provide you with an informative guide!
1. Download the Brave browser via the link.
2. Click on the Wallet icon to create a new one.
3. Press the ‘Learn more’ button.
4. Tap on the ‘Get Started’.
5. Create a password, confirm it, and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
6. Put a checkmark on the “I understand…” message, then click on ‘Continue’.
7. Back up your recovery phrase.
8. Select words from the recovery phrase in the correct order and tap on ‘Verify’.
9. Well done! The wallet is created. Make sure you choose a Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
Congratulations! You made all the necessary settings. By the way, this powerful collaboration has also created a new utility for the BSW token! You can swap BSW right in the ‘Swaps’ section of the Wallet, because BSW is now natively integrated.
How to connect Brave Wallet to Biswap DEX?
1. Click on the “Connect Wallet” button in the top-right corner of the page.
2. Look for the Brave wallet icon, click ‘Connect’ and approve the connection.
Now you can use Brave Wallet easily on Biswap. So rush to earn via a user-friendly service!
Local TG Communities:
🇲🇨 Indonesian-Speaking | 🇻🇳 Vietnamese-Speaking | 🇷🇺 Russian-Speaking
🇫🇷 French-Speaking | 🇵🇹 Portuguese-Speaking | 🇩🇪 German-Speaking
🇨🇳 Chinese-Speaking | 🇹🇷 Turkish-Speaking | 🇪🇸 Spanish-Speaking