How to join Biswap?
Simple guide for a strong connection!
Biswap presents a detailed guide on how to join the platform & set a wallet.
In this guide, we are using MetaMask as an example and hope to provide answers for all emerging questions about the connection!
Installing MetaMask to your browser
First thing first, you need to install a wallet and connect it to Biswap, so you can experience the platform to the fullest!
MetaMask can be downloaded on Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and Opera browsers. In this tutorial, we will be using Chrome browser, but the instructions are quite applicable for any search engine you prefer:
- Go to the MetaMask download page.
- Сlick “Add to Chrome”.
- In the pop-out screen, press “Add the extension”.
Done already? Yes! MetaMask has been successfully installed. You can also pin the wallet in the top right corner for quick access to your wallet.
Creating MetaMask account
Once you have successfully installed your MetaMask wallet, it is time to create an account!
To start the creation click on the MetaMask icon in the upper right corner to open the extension:
- Click “Try It Now” and then “Continue”.
- Then, you will be asked to create a unique password. Enter your password and click “Continue”.
- Proceed by clicking “Reveal Secret Words”.
- You will see a 12 word seed phrase, which should be saved as a file. You must copy these words to a safe place. Once you’ve safely stored your seed phrase, click “Next”.
- Verify your secret phrase by entering the previously generated phrase and click “Confirm”.
❗️Please note: without a seed phrase, you will not be able to access your account. Hence, all your funds will be permanently lost if you damage or lose your device.
Congratulations🎉, you have created your MetaMask account!
Adding the Binance Smart Chain network to MetaMask
A new Ethereum address will be generated for you, once you create an account on MetaMask. However, in order to use the Biswap platform you need to add the Binance Smart Chain network.
Follow our step-by-step guide to add the BSC network straight away!
- In the upper right corner of MetaMask wallet, press “My Accounts” and then “Settings”.
- Select “Networks” and then click “Add Network” .
- Now, manually fill in all the empty fields with the data presented below.
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Chain ID: 56
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
When you save all the changes and go back to the main menu, you will notice that the network has bee automatically set to BSC network, and the units are denominated in BNB now.
📍If you will need to change the network to another one, just go to Networks in the MetaMask settings.
Connecting Your MetaMask Wallet to Biswap
Once you’ve connected your wallet to the BSC network, head over to the Biswap homepage and click the “Connect Wallet” button.
Before you connect, make sure you have switched from the Ethereum Mainnet network to the Binance Smart Chain.
Wallets available on Biswap
Currently, there are two wallets open for connection on Biswap:
✔Binance Chain Wallet
But that’s just the beginning! More wallets will be accessible on Biswap in the nearest future:
Making your first swap and transaction on Biswap
Finally, it is time to use your wallet in practice. Let’s exchange tokens on the Biswap swaps section:
Steps are easy like that:
- Go to the Biswap swaps section.
- Ensure that your wallet is connected to the BSC network .
- Select the tokens for exchange and enter the amount.
- Double check the information you entered and click “Swap”.
- Press “Confirm Swap” after you have checked everything.
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- Congratulations! Your swap is made!💸
- Click “View on BSC scan” to check the transaction details.
Become a part of Biswap!
Biswap website: https://biswap.org/
Contact Biswap at any time!
Feel free to ask questions and share your thoughts about Biswap!
Let’s build a strong crypto community together!🕊